The abstract is also called the mini dissertation as it gives complete overview of the paper in a few words. The abstract is written on one page only and it gives highlights about the following points.
Table of Contents
Table of contents is an important part as it helps the readers to locate any particular section in the papers as it is prepared in form of a list along with the page numbers.
Major Chapters To Write Your MBA Dissertation
The major chapters of MBA are as follows;
- Review of literature
- Theoretical framework
- Results & discussion
- Summary, conclusions, & recommendations
How to Write Introduction of Dissertation MBA?
The introduction chapter tells about the background of the paper and the justification for MBA research study.
The introduction should have the flowing important points;
- importance of study
- recognition information gaps
- Identification of research gaps
- Give good reason to for study
- Mention the research questions to be answered
- General as well as specific objectives
- State the relationships between variables in research questions
Scope & Limitations
- Set the boundary line of the study
- Tell what your study will not have
- Recognize weaknesses and constraints that might influence the results
Review of Literature
- It has research material of the existing study.
- Cite the sources as in-text citation where necessary.
- It tells about the theories relating to the topic.
- It shows the connection between numerous precise constructs.
- It also identifies association between/among variables.
- It might have a combination of the mathematical, graphical and diagrammatical presentations as well.